Fine Wines from Mendoza Argentina
Bodegas Enrique Foster
About Bodegas Foster Lorca
- Enrique Foster and his partner and winemaker, Mauricio Lorca, have built a state-of-the-art winery where all Foster and Lorca wines are produced.
- The winery was designed to produce wines of great character with the guiding principle of producing wines that reflect Argentinian terroir, emphasizing those qualities which are unobtainable in other parts of the world.
- In the center of the world’s premier location for Malbec – Lujan De Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina
- The winery is surrounded by 80-year old vines.
- Ours is the first purpose-built winery in the world to produce only Malbec varietals by gravity flow.
- Our objective is nothing less than to produce the best Malbec in Argentina.
- No expense has been spared, from the latest vineyard management to the stainless steel equipment and the new French and American oak barrels in the underground cellars.
- At each stage of winemaking, cranes and a multi-level freight elevator combine to move the wine without pumping, thus avoiding its detrimental effects on wine.
- The winery boasts the latest technology in the production of wines of the highest quality: small-capacity stainless steel tanks and cement deposits, each with independent temperature controls, enable a specific and detailed monitoring of each one of our wines.
- Ageing takes place in barrels of French and American oak.