Finca LOS ALTEPE – Single Vineyard MALBEC
- 100% Malbec.
- Los Arboles, Uco Valley, Mendoza.
- Elevation at 4,101 ft.
- Terroir is rich and alluvial – calcium, stones and gravel, and minerals from melting ice caps.
- Manually harvested.
- Limited production, one bottle per plant.
- Aged 12 months in French and American oak barrels.
- Stored 12 months in underground cellars.
- Color is deep red with violet tints.
- Intense aromas, with notes of pepper and red fruits – long and full finish.
- Pairs well with pastas and red meats.
- Serve between 14° C – 16° C.
2017 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2015 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot