Small Parcels Selection
Red Blend Wine – Mendoza – Argentina
- Vista Flores, Uco Valley, Mendoza.
- Selected plots of approximately 500 square meters at 1,050 meters above sea level (3,400 feet).
- Conventional high trellis format.
- 35% Cabernet Franc
- 35% Syrah
- 30% Petit Verdot
- Selection of the best clusters, sorted by hand.
- Storage in Clayers, for appromately 10 months, after which the wine is bottled. Clayvers are ceramic wine barrels.
- This material is similar in many aspects to a natural granite: it is impermeable to liquids.
- Ruby color with garnet tones, bright and clear.
- Aromas such as black olives, ripe cherries, black truffles, tobacco, bitter cocca and green pepper.
- In the mouth it is presented as herbaceous, somewhat vegetal fruity with balanced tannins.
- Perfect tp pair with duck breast, lamb in wine with mushroom and chestnut sauce or entrails in red wine.
2019 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot