Field Blend is designed by Mauricio Lorca with the idea of making a co-fermentation of selected parcels from our vineyards in
Vista Flores to show the characteristics of our most emblematic varieties.
- Malbec 50%
- Cabernet Sauvignon 25%
- Cabernet Franc 25%
DO: It does not have a denomination of origin. The grapes come from our vineyards located in Vista Flores, in the Uco Valley
- Color: Deep red with violet hues
- Alcohol: 14.5
- pH / acidity: 3.7 / 5.12g / l
- Residual sugar: 2.03 g / l
Characteristics of the vineyards (age, soils, etc.):
- The vineyards are located in Vista Flores, Tunuyán, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina – 100 km south of the city of Mendoza.
- They were planted in 1998, the conduction system is high trellis, with a density of 5,500 plants per hectare.
- It is irrigated by drip system, water is obtained from water well and on-duty water, coming from the melting of the Andes Mountains.
- The soil is homogeneous, deep, permeable. It has a sandy loam composition, with presence of stones at 2 meters deep.
- The vineyard is at 1,050 meters above sea level.
- As for the climate in the area, it shows a wide range of temperature that oscillates between 20º and 25º C between day and night. Great Great sun exposure. Average temperatures cooler than in other parts of Valle de Uco.
- 12 months in French and American oak barrels.
- Then stored for 12 months in bottle before going on the market.
- The wine was bottles on December 2019
2017 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot