- This wine is composed of 100 percent Malbec grapes selected from our vineyard located in Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, 900 meters above sea level.
- They are hand- harvested in small (18 kilograms) plastic boxes.
- Average age of the vines is more than 30 years old.
- Only 2 bottles are produced per plant.
- 100% Malbec
- Ideal wine to accompany seasoned poultry, veal or fish, red meat and food with creamy and dairy sauces.
- Excellent with chocolate.
- 10% in oak, 90% unoaked
- IQUE is fresh, young and with fruity characteristics.
- Intense purplish red.
- Spiced, reminiscent of fresh cherry with a subtle touch of oak.
- Young and very fruity with balanced acidity.
2020 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot