- Estate grown and bottled 100 percent Malbec made of selected grapes from old vines with a production limited to 85 quintals per hectare.
- After a rigorous selection, the grapes are fermented for nine days in small, temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
- As a final point, this wine is aged in our underground cellars for 12 months in French oak barrels, and nine months in the bottle.
- 100% Malbec
- Excellent with richly spiced dishes, strong cheeses, roast or grilled meats, tuna, salmon and chocolate.
- This is a huge wine, deep red violet with dark fruit aromas, and firm structure.
- It has a full-bodied, long finish.
2015 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2012 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot