Finca LOS BARRANCOS – Single Vineyard MALBEC
- 100% Malbec.
- Vista Flores, Uco Valley, Mendoza.
- Elevation at 3,445 ft.
- Homogenous terroir, deep and permeable, consisting of sandy loam soil with stones or gravel found at depths of 6.5 ft.
- Manually harvested.
- Limited production, one bottle per plant.
- Aged 12 months in French and American oak barrels.
- Stored 12 months in underground cellars.
- Color is a deep violet -red, aromas are predominately floral, with a hint of menthol.
- Sweet on the palate at the beginning, long and full finish.
- Pairs well with pastas and red meats.
- Serve between 14° C – 16° C.
2019 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2017 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot