- 100% Cabernet Franc
- Vista Flores, Uco Valley, Mendoza. 1,050 meters above sea level (3,400 feet).
- High density vertical trellis, 6,850 plants per hectare (2,600 per acre), 2 bottles per plant.
- The vines are irrigated by pure melt water and a constant breeze helps to keep the vines in a healthy condition.
- The large difference between day and night time temperatures increases colour and aromas in the grapes, which is why Vista Flores has attracted so much attention.
- 30% aged in oak, 70% unoaked.
- Very intense red color.
- Spicy black pepper notes with a very slight touch of oak.
- Great structure and excellent acidity.
- Ideal to serve with roasted or smoked red meat, stews and herbal preparations.
- Excellent with ripe cheeses.
- Serve between 57° F – 60° F.
2020 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot