SAPÉRAVI SANS SOUFRE
- Sapéravi is native to Georgia – Kakhetia region – where it has been cultivated for a long time.
- We meet this variety in many countries such as Russia, Bulgaria, the republics of the Caucasus, Crimea, … and we will take care not to confuse it with others, it is true quite close, bearing the name of followed saperavi usually from another name.
- In France, the “real Sapéravi” is hardly known. However, since November 2012 it has been registered in the Official Catalog of Wine Grape Vine Varieties.
- At Campuget we established it in 2013 in our soil of the Rhone Valley and in the Mediterranean climate.
- To work without sulphites is to work without a net, in the very pure expression of grapes.
- 100% Sapéravi
- Nose: On the nose, the cherry cherry expression is surprising.
- Palate: On the palate, the tannins present are soft, rich, powerful. Finally a precise and rigorous breeding allowed to preserve wine with all its freshness, guarantee of a long guard.
- A surprising variety, a real discovery.
2019 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot