- India’s first Sauvignon Blanc is a complex and crisp wine with flavors of cut green grass, bell pepper aromas with hints of spice and gooseberries.
- This bright, pale green-colored wine also has a racy acidity with a wonderful long finish.
- Most of the grapes come from two different vineyards, with the major share from the one near Dindori, about 50 kilometers away from the estate.
- This particular vineyard has red soil with lots of gravels and small loose rocks.
- The other vineyard at the estate has a sandy clay soil.
- The vines are pruned in the first week of October.
- The canopy characteristics at the two vineyards varied only slightly with all vineyards using the open U-trellis system.
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Spicy Indian food, especially coastal and Southern coconut-based curries and dishes flavored with coriander.
- Also pairs well with spicy Oriental food.
- Aromatic and grassy, New World-style.
- Floral, crisp and dry with a hint of green peppers and a touch of spice at the finish.
- India’s first ever Sauvignon Blanc