Miros de Ribera Reserva
D.O. RIBERA DEL DUERO
A beautiful red cherry color with ruby rim. It has a very elegant nose with some mineral notes, balsamic, blackberry, raspberry,
a background of spicy notes from the wood. Lively on the palate with a very good structure.
The wine has a long finish and it shows fleshy and elegant.
- Tinta Fina (Tempranillo) from our vineyards in Castrillo de Duero at 920 m. (3,018 ft.) high.
- Alcoholic – We realize a prefermentative cold soak in an inert atmosphere for a better extraction of fruity aromatic compounds from the grape.
- Ferments during 12 days at 79ºF in truncated cones stainless steel tanks of 17,000 l. of capacity.
- Malolactic – It remains in the tanks with its fine lees and we do a gentle battonage for increasing the volume in the mouth.
- Aged in French oak barrels for 24 months.