Dopff & Irion
Cuvée René Dopff
- 100% Riesling
- ALC: 12.5%
- Gentle extraction is achieved through low pressure pressing and winemaking at a controlled temperature.
- The wine is matured on fine lees for a period of 4 months, and then filtered.
- It is stocked in stainless steel vats for several months before being bottled.
- Seafood and fish courses, such as: sushi, sashimi, marinated fish, scallops.
- Can pair well with poultry.
- COLOR: greenish gold with silver tints.
- AROMAS: complex mineral characteristics, white fleshed fruit notes such as apple, peach and pear, bitter almond, privet tree flowers, grey pepper and turmeric.
- PALATE: lively, fresh and balanced, long fruity persistence and mineral flavors.