- This wine is a blend of Sauvignon blanc grapes that originate from the Stellenbosch and Elgin regions.
- The vineyards crop between 6 and 8t/ha and the grapes are harvested at various degrees of ripeness from 21.0 to 23 degrees balling, depending on acid, pH, flavor intensity and profile. All grapes are hand harvested.
- A small portion of barrel fermented wine and 5% of Semillon is blended into the wine.
- 95% Sauvignon Blanc
- 5% Semillon
- This wine is best enjoyed cold on a hot summer’s day. Either on its own or can be served with grilled chicken, fish, prawns or fresh oysters.
- The wine has a vibrant light straw color with a brilliant pale green edge that catches the light.
- There is a appealing mix of fresh Granny Smith apple, delicate black currant leaf and lime blossom perfume on the nose.
- The wine enters the palate with concentrated flavors which follow through from the nose.
- The finish is refreshing and crisp with a slight oyster shell salinity that makes it quite moreish.