- The grapes for this wine originate from Tokara’s properties in two different regions; namely Stellenbosch and Elgin, as well as from bought in fruit from two Stellenbosch vineyards.
- 100% Chardonnay
- A perfect pairing with fish and chicken dishes or served as an aperitif.
- The wine displays a brilliant pale straw color.
- Aromas of fresh pineapple and apricot spring from the glass.
- Lightly toasted brioche characters, testament to the barrel ageing on the lees, compliment the nose.
- The entry on the palate is vibrant with fresh sweet lime, grapefruit and subtle ginger spice notes.
- The palate has a smooth texture with a refreshing finish.