Sula Vineyards Shiraz
- The Shiraz came mainly from the areas of around Dindori, which has hills and gentle rolling slopes with light to medium soils with good drainage.
- These grapes were hand harvested and the yields were controlled.
- The vines are irrigated by drip irrigation and are trained high on wires using the open U trellis system.
- 85% Shiraz
- 15% Cabernet Sauvignon
- The Shiraz pairs well with Mexican food and herbaceous Pasta dishes.
- Also great with Indian dishes such as Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Our Shiraz has a deep purple core and a full body with soft, ripe and rounded tannins.
- It has medium intense aromas of red fruits, cinnamon, blackberries, cacao and spice.
- This wine is richly structured with lively jammy flavours of red fruits and herbs mixed with pepper and hints of vanilla spice.
- It finishes in a long length.
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot