PACO & Lola Prime
Made of the free run must of a selection of grapes from our oldest vineyards..
- The vineyards are grown on sandy loam soils, granitic and slightly acidic.
- Appellation or origin: D.O. Rías Baixas.
- 100% Albariño (13% alc.).
- Controlled fermentation at 16°C for 21 days.
- Once completed, the gross lees are removed and the wine is aged on its fine lees, with weekly “bâtonnage” for 6 months.
- Then it remains in stainless steel for another 6 months minimum, to finally get stabilized and bottled.
- Perfect with appetizers, sushi, pasta, fishes, rices and seafood.
- Service temperature: 47 – 50ºF.
- Appearance: Straw yellow with intense edging, clean and bright.
- Nose: Medium to high intensity, with aromas of ripe fruit and white peach. Hints of balsamic and dry herbal notes. Elegant background of lees and ripe citrus.
- Palate: The palate is fresh, with good acidity and fulll bodied. Balsamic and citrus notes on the finish.
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot