Chateau D’Auvernier Pinot Gris, Neuchatel AOC
- This white wine is called Pinot Beurot in Burgundy, Malvoisie in Valais, formerly Tokay in Alsace or Pinot Grigio in the south.
- Pinot Gris
- It is much appreciated with fish in sauce and provides a surprising accompaniment to a blanquette of veal or a farm capon.
- It has no trouble blending with cheeses of character, even after a red wine.
- Lays down for 1 to 5 years
- Serving temperature 8-10°C
- Rich, full-bodied and complex, the Pinot Gris is harvested very mature.
- It gives a dry wine of dark golden hue.
- This full, sparkling wine puts a wonderful finishing touch to a meal.
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2020 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot