Nº12 by Paco & Lola
12 is the number of days that the must fermented in the tank number 12. We used stainless steel at low temperature and stopped the fermentation by cold, resulting in a wine of high aromatic intensity, fine natural carbon and silky mouth.
Wine growing info:
- Appellation of Origin: Rías Baixas.
- Blend: 100% Albariño
- Subzone: Val do Salnés.
- Sustainable production.
- Made from free run must of selected grapes from our best vineyards. The vineyards are grown on sandy loam soils, granitic and slightly acidic.
- Serving temperature: 46 – 48 °F.
- Visual phase: Straw yellow with greenish, bright and clear tones.
- Nose: Medium high intensity with citrus (lemon skin, tangerine) and white flowers (acacia and orange blossom). Tropical background with lychees hints.
- Palate: Very fresh and good acidity. Heaps of fruits, intense and very balanced.
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot