- The Chasselas Fendant Roux is of Oriental origin and was brought back to Switzerland by the Crusaders.
- The grapes are harvested by hand. After being carefully cleaned, yeast is added to the must, then it is fermented at a carefully regulated temperature of about 18°C.
- The maturing of this wine on fine lees at a low temperature enables us to preserve its slightly sparkling character on the tongue.
- Chasselas Fendant Roux
- This is a cheerful wine. Just the thing for aperitifs.
- It goes well with grilled or broiled fish and all kinds of shellfish.
- Perfect with cheese, it rounds off the evening on a joyful note.
- The Neuchâtel Blanc, which is light in color with an aroma of lime, is a light fruity wine with just a hint of a sparkle due to its maturing on lees.
- To be consumed within three years.
- Serving temperature 50°F.
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot