Blend: (2021 Vintage)
The grapes come from clay and limestone gravel soil typical of southern Rhone Valley.
- Grenache noir 50%
- Syrah 40%
- Mourvèdre 10%
- Soil: Iron-rich topsoil over clay and limestone
- Agricultural: Sustainable
- The grapes are sorted and de-stemmed then vinified in concrete vats with macerations of about 25 days.
- The wines are aged in concrete and stainless–steel vats for 1 year.
- A beautiful ruby color followed by an intense nose of red fruits with hints of black pepper and spices from Syrah.
- A supple and greedy mouth with a tannic structure while finesse.
- Perfect with cold meats, grilled red meats, but also of Asian cuisine (particularly in sweet and sour sauce) or Italian and many cheeses.
- Drink now through 2023.
- Serving temperature: 60-63 ° F.