Blend: (2022 Vintage)
- 60% Viognier
- 20% White Grenache
- 20% Roussanne
- Soil: Iron-rich topsoil over clay and limestone
- Climate: Mediterranean with mild winters, low rainfall, and hot summers. The dominant wind is Mistral.
- Harvest: Manual. The grape bunches are then carefully sorted to remove any unwanted fruit.
- Yield: 33 hl/ha
- Agricultural: Sustainable
- After sorting, the grapes are gently pressed with the help of pneumatic presses.
- Fermentation at 20° C in barrels for the Roussanne and Viognier, temperature- controlled vinification in vats for the others.
- The malolactic fermentation is blocked for this wine.
- Aging occurs in stainless steel for a period of 8 months.
A nose of white flowers and fresh fruits.
A round and greedy mouth with peach notes, a fresh and tasty finish.