THE JULES ROSÉ
The color of watermelon and raspberry mixed to a perfect pink, our Rosé’s sweet fruitiness is your
best summer friend. Straw hats, picnics, pass the cucumber sandwiches!
- 20 March 2022
- Merlot; Briant Vineyard, Gisborne
- 100% Merlot
- Alc. 13.19%,
- RS. 2.4 g/L,
- pH. 3.41,
- TA. 5.46 g/L
- Drink now for optimum flavor.
- Can cellar up to 3 years.
- Perfect for hot weather drinking, this wine is a great match for tasty summer salads – try it with a plate of fresh tomatoes and basil drizzled with olive oil, or with a platter of cured meats and antipasti.
- For something a little more substantial, try it served with pulled pork buns and a tasty watermelon or pineapple salsa.
- Color: This wine is a beautiful very pale apricot pink.
- Nose: The smell of summer in a glass: loads of raspberries and strawberries sit alongside lashings of nectarine, rock melon and grilled pineapple with yummy hints of vanilla ice cream.
- Palate: This dry Rosé is packs a punch with raspberry and strawberry flavors filling the palate. A touch of spice and a juicy, lip-smacking finish make this an ideal summer’s day sipper that will leave you reaching for another glass. Serve chilled.
NEW ZEALAND’S BEST VALUE WINES