- Plantation density: 8,500 vine stocks/hectare.
- Pruning: Guyot. Yield: purposely low in order to extract all possible nuances from the terroir.
- Supply: grapes and must purchased from regular suppliers (long term contracts).
- Pressing: very slow so as to respect the fruit. Juices from the last pressings are not retained.
- No artificial yeasts or enzymes are used.
- Type: in stainless steel vats.
- Length: 6 to 8 months.
Tasting note by Véronique Boss-Drouhin
A wine that smiles and makes you smile! • It is stylistically close to Pouilly-Fuissé, with its golden hue, its greenish reflection and its refreshing taste. The aromas are reminiscent of the ripe Chardonnay grape, with subtle notes of musk. A pleasant roundness coats the palate.