- The wines of the Mâconnais area offer a floral aromatic expression on a fresh structure. They are very pleasant right now.
- Vineyard Site: a large terroir in the south of Burgundy, close to Pouilly-Fuissé. The village of Bussières is located on the beautiful “Mont du Mâconnais”.
- Soil: clay and chalk dating from the Jurassic era are very favorable to the cultivation of the Chardonnay grape.
- Yield: purposely low in order to extract all possible nuances from the terroir.
- Pressing: very slow so as to respect the fruit. Juices from the last pressings are not retained. No artificial yeasts or enzymes are used.
- Supply: grapes and must purchased from regular suppliers (long term contracts).
- Ageing: part of the wine is aged in 500 litre oak barrels and the other part in stainless steel vats. Length: 6 to 8 months.
GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Chardonnay
FOOD PAIRINGS: This wine marries well with hors d’oeuvres, delicately flavored charcuterie, oysters, mussels and any other shellfish.
TASTING NOTES: “The color is limpid and bright. The wine develops mineral notes with hints of white flowers. Precise on the palate and long aftertaste. It shows an amazing purety”. – Véronique Boss-Drouhin
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot