Olsen Vineyard Chardonnay
- 100% Chardonnay
- Olsen Vineyard
- 1,100 feet – 1,350 feet
- Yakima Valley
- Wente, FPS 15, ENTAV 76, 96, 548
- Fermented in 85% French oak barrels (20% new);
- 10% Stainless barrels;
- 5% Egg
- 9,600 bottles
Wine Pairing Suggestion:
- This Chardonnay was picked at perfect ripeness preserving its beautiful fruit flavors, racy acidity and natural balance.
- It has more in common with old world Chardonnay than the typical domestic Chardonnay, offering a generous, layered entry and mid palate framed by crisp acidity.
- This is an amazing food wine that should be the star of setting your imagination on fire with pairing possibilities.