Crémant Brut Rosé
A.O.C. Crémant d’Alsace
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Direct pneumatic pressing (vertical drains to obtain high quality juices), clarification, controlled fermentation temperatures, racking and maturing on fine lees for 4 months.
- Aging in vats for 5 months before bottling.
- Crémant Brut Rosé makes a refined aperitif or cocktail wine and is ideal for receptions.
- Its freshness and finesse makes it a wine to be enjoyed throughout a meal, even with dessert.
- Crémant d’Alsace should be served at a temperature between 7 or 8° (up to 46°F).
- COLOR: brilliant, salmon-pink, even bubbles, refined and abundant, persistent bead.
- AROMAS: red and black berries, wild strawberries, red currant, fresh thyme, discreet roasted notes, brioche and tarragon.
- PALATE: fresh through to the end and harmonious, the same notes as those expressed by the nose, and aromatic herbs (tarragon and sage).