Jean et Pierre Testuz Dezaley Grand Cru L’Arbalete
- This Swiss-type of vine, Chasselas, represents the best identity of this country, The Chasselas of Moissac cultivated and appreciated its fruit, which is ideally suited to our grounds and climates.
- This vineyard is located on a hill overlooking Lake of Geneva. (Lac Léman)
GRAPE VARIETY: Chasselas
- Suggestions: appetizers, prawn cocktail, grilled or fried fish, raclette, cheese fondue, ham, rabbit, chicken, cold roast pork, hard cheese.
- Oriental cuisine: light dishes, such as maki or nigiri sushi.
- Great breed, balance and subtle, incomparable complexity.
- Polished, firm; good concentration in its light honey, apricot and floral flavors.
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2020 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot