Rosé of Pinot Noir
For the third time, we’ve produced a Cloudline Rosé – the perfect spring-summer companion to one of Oregon’s most popular wines.
All fruit is sourced from low-yield vineyards in the Willamette Valley.
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Eco-Glass – 20% lighter
About Our Rosé:
- 2021 is a year no one will ever forget. Even in idyllic Oregon, wildfires threatened the harvest, but in the end, the sun always rises.
- In the case of Cloudline, we discussed making a seriously delicious rosé, and once the idea was in the air, it seemed strange that we had never made one before.
- All pinot noir was pressed immediately into tank using a special press usually found only in Champagne; the process is achingly slow, but more than worth it.
- After a short, glorious fermentation, the wine was bottled at the beginning of December for maximum freshness and pleasure.
- The 2021 Cloudline Rosé of Pinot Noir expresses a galaxy of fresh flavors on the nose and in the glass.
- A beautiful salmon color, the wine has the substance of Pinot Noir and the delight of Rosé.
- Flavors include bright fresh peaches, raspberry & red currant with a hint of white flowers.
- This is a wine to enjoy right now!
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot