- This is India’s first Chenin Blanc.
- The grapes come from different vineyards with differing soils of clay, sandy clay, fine gravel, and differing microclimates, all within a radius of 50 kilometers from the estate.
- The vines are pruned in the first week of October.
- The canopy characteristics varied only slightly between all vineyards.
- The wine was cold fermented in stainless steel vats and finished in a semi-dry New World style.
- 100% Chenin Blanc
- As an aperitif; pairs well with salads and cuisines that have a hint of sugar and spice, as in Chinese, Southeast Asian and Gujarati dishes.
- Light, fresh and fruity, with mellow flavors.
- Best served at 6º-8ºC (42º-46ºF).
- India’s first ever Chenin Blanc & best selling white wine