- This wine is made from a selection of the chateau’s best vines.
- It represents the quintessence of their production and the best expression of the terroir.
- After being made traditionally, the wine is matured for twelve months, half in new wooden barrels and the other half in “demimuids.”
- The wine is bottled at the Château.
- 100% Syrah
- Served at 64°F, it is perfect with meat in sauce or venison.
- It is especially recommended with a barbecued steak on a spit.
- It is a dark, garnet-red colored wine.
- It’s very expressive scented bouquet exhales the strong aromas of red and black fruits with notes of vanilla.
- In the mouth, its structure is concentrated but round.
- Its very persistent fruitiness leaves an impression of powerfulness which denotes its great potential.
- It is a wine for aging with a projected maturity of three years. It can be kept for almost ten years.