BOOMTOWN by Dusted Valley
Boomtown by Dusted Valley offers varietal specific wines with one goal – to over deliver. We affectionately refer to Boomtown as Dusted Valley’s little brother.
- 50% Merlot
- 45% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 5% Petite Verdot
- Washington State, Columbia Valley
- Alcohol: 14.2%
- TA: 5.32
- pH: 3.80
- 25% new French oak
- It goes well with almost any meat—beef, pork, venison, even rabbit.
- The Boomtown Red Blend is a generous, suave wine with complex flavors and bold character.
- Each vintage we craft a unique blend sourced from the best of each of our Boomtown varietals.
- The result? A serious wine that is seriously delicious, approachable and overdelivers each and every time.