PACO & LOLA Vintage Albariño
Special high-end wine made in a limited edition of the best harvest of 2012. Elegant and persistent, with a modern and avant-garde design.
Wine growing info:
- 100% Albariño
- Alc: 12.5% volume.
- Made from the must flower of grapes coming from our oldest vineyards.
- The vineyards are grown on loamy-sandy, granitic and slightly acidic soil.
- Fermentation controlled at 16ºC for 21 days.
- Once finished, the thick lees are removed and a breeding is carried out on their fine lees, performing a weekly “bâtonnage” for 1 year.
- After the breeding, it remains in stainless steel tanks for another 4 years, to finally be stabilized and bottled.
- Ideal with fish, rice, white meats and seafood.
- Serving temperature: 46 – 48 ° F.
- Visual Phase: Straw yellow color with intense greenish tint, and light golden.
- Olfactory Phase: Medium intensity, with aromas of aromatic herbs (laurel, rosemary), spicy (cumin) and infusion, (tea, chamomile). With fruity fruity souvenirs and an elegant background of lees.
- Gustatory Phase: In the mouth it is fresh, with good acidity and a sweet tooth. Greasy, oily, with ripe fruit soups and toasted tones. Mineral and saline retrogust.
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot