- The grapes for this wine come from the Stellenbosch and Durbanville regions.
- 88% Shiraz
- 12% Mourvedre
FOOD PAIRINGS: A perfect pairing with roast pork loin, quail, or duck breast. Or drink it on its own; try it slightly chilled.
- The wine displays a dark plum color in the glass with a cherry edge.
- The nose opens with layers of high tone red fruit which lead to purple and darker fruit on a spicy backdrop.
- Flavors on the palate are quite spicy with alluring freshness and drinkability.
- The mid-palate is juicy yet the finish is dry with beautiful plush tannins leaving one its impression at the end.
2020 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2019 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot