- All the grapes originated from Tokara’s vineyards in Stellenbosch, yielding between 4 and 8 t/ha.
- 85% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 8% Petit Verdot
- 5% Malbec
- 2% Merlot
- Enjoy with lightly smoked Springbok carpaccio, grilled veal chops, meaty stews or a fantastic steak.
- This wine has a beautiful bright claret color.
- There are aromas of brambleberry coulis, subtle cassis and blackberry on the nose complimented by underlying notes of five spice and the slightest hint of vanilla.
- The palate is packed with delicious dark fruit interwoven in spice and light toasty notes from the barrels.
- A tannin profile reminiscent of silky dark chocolate with poised freshness round off the finish.
- This wine will drink well now but will benefit from cellaring.
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot