Massenez Garden Party Thyme Liqueur
- The vegetables, all freshly cut, are directly macerated in alcohol, then distilled.
- The simple addition of sugar is enough to finish this liqueur, perfectly restoring the organoleptic signature of the Thyme.
- An exceptional aromatic intensity.
Sweet Party Cocktail
- In a fancy glass, place the ice cubes, then pour:
- 4 cl of gin,
- 2 cl of Garden Party Thyme Liqueur
- add tonic, and a zest of lime.
TAILS OF LANGOUSTINES SAUTÉES * AND LIQUEUR OF THYME GARDEN PARTY ®
- 20 tails of langoustines
- Some shoots of salads and fresh herbs
- 12 decorative flowers (mini thoughts, borage, nasturtiums …)
- 4 breadsticks
- Virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 3 tbsp. Thyme Liqueur Garden Party ®
- 1 C. tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 C. tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Fine salt
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE :
- Shell the tails of langoustines keeping the end.
- Roll them on their own and then sauté with olive oil in ensuring that they keep their rounded shape, they must be gilded on the outside and translucent to heart.
- Stitch them on the breadsticks.
- Arrange harmoniously fresh herbs, young shoots of salad and flowers on the plate.
- Put the kebab skewer over and season with the Thyme Garden Liqueur Vinaigrette Party ® when serving.