A colorful, invigorating wine from grapes harvested at their peak maturity. Gentle fermentation in stainless steel and French oak barrels is used to create a generous and unhurried Chardonnay, whose complex aromas are only gradually revealed.
- Givat Yeshayahu – Judean Mountains
- Terra rossa, limestone
- 14-20 years
- 70% fermented & aged in SS
- 30% fermented & aged in French oak barrels for 7 months.
- SG: 0.991,
- TA: 6.5,
- PH: 3.25,
- RS: Dry,
- Alc: 12.5%
- Winemaker and co-owner Doron Rav Hon studied viticulture in Burgundy, France, completing his apprenticeship at Domaine Jacques Prieur and a specialization in sparkling wines in Champagne. Precision and minimal intervention define his creative philosophy.
- Sima Rav Hon manages all of the winery’s operations and focuses on building our brand’s unique identity. As she explains: “It’s not just about wine. It’s a flair that envelopes everything we do.”
- SPHERA is a family project and many of our partners along the way have become our friends.
- The people in our community also contribute meaningfully to our efforts, as do the glorious vistas of the Judean Hills which echo in our wines and in our hearts.