SPARKLING DE LEOUBE
ORGANIC SPARKLING ROSÉ WINE
SPARKLING WINE TRADITIONAL METHOD
SPARKLING | FREsh | FRUITY
This sparkling wine offers a beautiful pale onion skin colour, vibrant & thin bubbles and subtle aromas of grapefruit and peach.
It’s a crisp and refreshing sparkling wine to enjoy all year round, as an aperitif or for a party.
SOIL: Chateau Léoube’s position overlooking the Mediterranean means that its dry red wine have a freshness and briskness not always associated with the wines of the south of France. A mixture of schist and clay characterize Château Léoube soils. The proximity of the sea, the daily sea breeze and cool nights are all factors that provide an ideal climate for growing grapes. A particular situation that contributes to making wine out of common.
VARITIES: Cabernet Franc and Cinsault
- To obtain a perfect sorting, harvesting is manual only.
- The grapes are transported directly to the winery where they are placed immediately in temperature controlled vats.
- The juice extraction is slow and delicate.
- Natural alcoholic fermentation is made in stainless steel tanks.
- It will develop to a sparkling wine with fermentation in bottles during 9 months on lies prior disgorging.
AGEING POTENTIAL: 2 to 3 years
- Showing just the barest blush of pink, it is equally subtle on the nose and palate.
- With delicate tones of hazelnut, aniseed and soft fruit, it is unusually dry for a sparkling wine and noticeably moreish.
- Best served as an aperitif.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: between 49 and 53°F
FOOD AND WINE PAIRINGS: Aperitif, fish, red fruits desserts, afternoon tea.