- The Pinot Noir is the Prince of our production.
- It is the only red vine entitled to bear the appellation of controlled origin label (AOC) in the canton of Neuchâtel.
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Perfectly accompanies poultry and red meats.
- This wine, ruby red in color, with hints of red fruits and hazelnuts is well- balanced with impressive intensity and length.
- Some like it young, alluring and spontaneous. Others prefer it a little older, wiser, more complex, and more tender, too.
- The fact is that it can age for some three years, without losing anything of its youthful appearance, and it can then be savored in the prime of its age.
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2020 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot