Oeil de Perdrix
- The Oeil de Perdrix, which is derived from the Pinot Noir vine by a short fermentation, generally of one night, is typically a Neuchâtel wine that is often imitated, but never equalled.
- 100% Pinot Noir
- It accompanies all manner of dishes, from the aperitif to the dessert.
- For a restaurant meal, it will please both, fish and meat lovers, allowing them to commune over the same wine. Grills, poultry or exotic dishes suit it perfectly.
- Salmon pink in colour and raspberry-like in bouquet, this is a lively wine, exuding the aromas of Pinot Noir.
- To be consumed within 3 years.
- Serving temperature 50°F
- Very pale in color with explosive cherry and strawberry flavors in the mouth.
- A wonderful dry rose with just a slight hint of residual sugar.
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot