G.E. Massenez Mirabelle
The mirabelle, or yellow plum, eau-de-vie from Massenez has remarkable character, concentration and balance.
- Clear and colorless, with possible yellow highlights as it ages.
- Characteristic brilliance of fruit eaux-de-vies.
- Clean, characteristic of yellow plum..
- The intense nose is an indication of the quality of the selection of the original fruits and delicate distillation.
- Almond note, typical of stone fruits.
- Very fruity, long-lasting and inviting bouquet.
At the level of aromas, classic fruit brandy gradation structured in 3 major organoleptic notes:
- Very subtle floral note of white flowers.
- Intense fruity note, initially of fresh fruit overlaid by ripe fruit, marmalade and jam.
- Very prominent spicy aftertaste underpinning the organoleptic profile.