Lola sparkling albarino Rías Baixas
LOLA, the Galician sparkling wine made from albariño grapes by the traditional method.
Appellation of Origin: D.O. Rías Baixas.
- The vineyards are grown on sandy loam soils, granitic and slightly acidic.
- Type: Brut.
- Grape Varieties: 100% Albariño (13% alc.).
- Aging: A unique brut of limited release, aged for 24 months.
- Food pairing:Ideal with a variety of dishes: fish, seafood, meats and smoked.
- Serving temperature: 44 – 48°F.
- Appearance: Straw yellow with green trim. Clean and bright.
- Nose: The aging on its lees shows nice marzipan notes, fine pastries and a mineral background.
- Palate: The palate is fresh, fine and well integrated bubble, elegant and creamy on the palate.
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot