- Short maceration is chosen to maintain a beautiful structure without bitterness, preserving the sweetness.
- Fermentation takes place over 6 and 8 days.
- The temperature never rises above 77°F, and is usually around 63-64°F at the beginning of fermentation.
- 95% Syrah
- 5% Viognier
- A wine that is easy to drink and to share with friends!
- A fragrant nose of violets and soft black fruit characters, which are followed through onto the smooth palate.
- A refreshing and easy to drink style.
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2020 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot