MARLBOROUGH PINOT GRIS
A snazzy little people-pleaser, this Pinot Gris is sure to turn heads.
Pinot Gris is great fun to hang out with – she gets on well with everybody
- 4-17th March 2021
- Lower Wairau, Waihopai & Taylor Pass valleys, Marlborough
- 100% Pinot Gris
- Alc. 13.84%,
- RS. 2.5 g/L,
- pH. 3.4,
- TA. 5.71 g/L
- Drink now for optimum drinking.
- Can cellar up to 5 years.
Food Match: Try pairing this Pinot Gris with Thai crab cakes drizzled in lime and chilli dipping sauce or alternatively with fresh scallops with lots of butter and herbs.
- Color: Pale straw yellow
- Nose: This Pinot Gris explodes with an array of ripe nectarine and packham pear aromas, notes of honey and vanilla and a touch of floral orange blossom.
- Palate: The dry Pinot Gris has delicious textural creaminess from the wild fermentation and exceptional fruit concentration from the small berries this season. Notes of nectarine and pears are enhanced by subtle vanilla and cinnamon spice, giving way to a long, dry, citrussy finish.