G.E. MASSENEZ FRAMBOISE EAU-DE-VIE
Raspberry Eau-de-Vie from the Massenez distillery is remarkable for its delicacy, refinement and balance. A subtle flavor that mirrors the fragility of raspberries.
- Limpid, colorless, with the characteristic brilliance of fruit eaux-de-vies.
- Clean, typical raspberry with no off notes.
- The sustained nose is an indication of the quality of the selection of the original fruits and delicate distillation.
- The Raspberry note is immediately identifiable as a freshly picked fruit.
- Fruity, floral, very volatile and inviting bouquet.
At the level of aromas, the classical gradation for fruits Eaux-de-Vie structured in 3 major organoleptic notes:
- Very subtle floral note of white flowers..
- Intense fruity note, initially of fresh fruit overlaid by ripe fruit marmalade and jam.
- Very prominent spicy aftertaste underpinning this organoleptic profile.