Maison Gilliard Fendant Les Murettes
A name that sings tradition, awakens the taste buds and encourages sharing. For over 60 years, the Fendant “The Murettes” is registered as the reference of this grape variety, a real emblem of Valais.
- A great classic. Svelte, elegant, fruity on the palate, with a mineral character, it is a wine for any time of day.
- Serve as an aperitif, or with hard cheese, grilled or pan-fried fish, with shellfish and seafood.
- To the eye, it has a straw yellow and bright presence of CO2.
- It is flowery, with a slight character of the different areas.
- Its taste has mineral character, good presence of CO2, crispy, and intense.
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2020 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot