Esperance de Trotanoy
- A second wine of Château TROTANOY, L’Esperance de Trotanoy, which made it’s debut with the 2009 vintage.
- 500 cases of L’Esperance de Trotanoy were produced.
- L’Esperance de Trotanoy is not made in every vintage.
- 100% Merlot
- For pairing with Bordeaux, look for the more refined and simply prepared cuts such as loin chops, rib chops and a rack of lamb.
- These classic dishes can be a divine pairing with Bordeaux.
- More aromatic, rustic and spicy preparations of lamb often call for a wine with a bit more of a chewy, rustic and herbal character.
- The fascinating soil diversity – half gravel mixed with clay and half deep black clay -with the presence of “machefer” or iron pan in the subsoil brings power and depth as well as complexity to the wine.
- An attractive wine with plenty of black cherries and damp earth as well as hints of graphite and spice. It should drink well for up to a decade.
2020 Vintage | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot