Dopff & Irion
Elegance Cuvée Prestige Brut
- Pinot Blanc
- This offering was made with utmost care.
- It illustrates the aim of highlighting all of the qualities expressed by a unique variety in view of producing a pleasant and refined wine.
- A maturing period of 60 months reveals all of its aromatic subtleties and treasures.
- The harvest is handpicked beforehand in order to press the grapes in their entirety.
- This procedure is just one of the strict rules, associated with the harvest and production of this appellation.
- This refined aperitif is perfect for cocktails or receptions.
- It can be tasted at aperitif time, but will most especially fully express itself with white meat (veal cutlets in a creamy sauce and mushrooms), fish ( fish terrine) or seafood dishes.
- COLOR: golden robe with emerald tints, fine, even and generous bubbles, persistent bead.
- AROMAS: subtle, fresh and crisp grapes, white flowers, fresh almonds, discreet empyreumatic notes, a hint of vanilla.
- PALATE: tasty with elegant matter, long and fresh, persistent with citrus fruit notes.