Stained Tooth Syrah
- Walla Walla Valley (V’19)
- Stoney Vine (Estate),
- Southwind, Breezy Slope
- 14-23 day maceration.
- 14% whole cluster.
- Aged on fine lees and racked once before bottling.
- Aged in second and third use French oak puncheons
- 100% Syrah
- “Barbecued foods with a smoky char pair nicely with Syrah, as do lamb, venison and game birds. ” Food and Wine
- Purple is our favorite color.
- You know you’re drinking the good stuff when your teeth develop that unmistaken hue.
- Don’t worry, Chad’s father Dr. Dan Johnson D.D.S. says, “life is too short to stain your teeth on cheap wine.”
- The Stained Tooth Syrah is 100% Syrah and is sourced from some of Washington State’s top vineyards.
- The bouquet floats out of the glass and draws you into all the extraordinary fruit while the ripe tannins provide a silky finish.