- Wahluke Slope.
- Fermented in stainless tank for a 23 day maceration.
- Aged on fine lees and racked once before bottling.
- 10% new American oak puncheon;
- Second fill and neutral French and American oak puncheon
- 88% Petite Sirah,
- 8% Zinfandel,
- 15% Syrah
- “Wild game is a fine paring with Petite Sirah.
- The strong body of meats like venison or wild boar perfectly matches the robust character of Petite Sirah” answers.com
- Our Petite Sirah hails from Stone Tree Vineyard in the heart of the Wahluke Slope AVA and exemplifies the luscious fruit and power that this vineyard is so well known for.
- Bound by the Columbia River and the Saddle Mountains, the rapid cooling in the evening helps retain naturally high levels of acidity, which in turn preserves the varietal characters of the grape.
- Get ready – this wine starts big, stays big and finishes big!