Dopff & Irion
Cuvée René Dopff
- 100 % Pinot Blanc
- Gentle extraction is achieved through low pressure pressing and winemaking at a controlled temperature.
- The wine is matured on fine lees for a period of 4 months, and then filtered.
- It is stocked in stainless steel vats for several months before being bottled.
- Good matching with starters, white fishes, and cold fish pâté.
- Perfect wine on its own or with a buffet, specially in summer.
- Pale-yellow color.
- Fruity (white plum, peach) and fresh nose, with smoked flavors.
- Round and soft, well-balanced, with a nice freshness.
- Fresh fruit aromas.